Scenery & WalksBook Now!
While you're in Naracoopa on King Island's east coast take time for a relaxing stroll and soak in some of the beautiful scenery. Some of what you can see are:
- Spectacular views of Sea Elephant Bay and Councilor Island with miles of deserted sandy beaches.
- Watch for whales and Dolphins.
- Naracoopa’s ancient jetty, once marked for removal but has now been saved thanks to the actions of the locals on King Island.
- Rustic bridge epitomises the charm of Naracoopa and its lovely nature walks.
- Enjoy the wide variety of native birdlife and the plentiful wildlife.
King Island is a bird watchers paradise. Check out our website on King Island Birds
Email: or phone John or Rhonda: 03 6461 1326 - 0427 002 397
We look forward to hearing from you.